Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who would think a book could change your world?








I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist. Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.509

And now I'm wondering how I'm going to live in the real world after drowning in theirs . . . with the last third of the last book to go, my heart is heavy. I can't believe the pain and anguish my own memories have locked away: first love, forbidden love, lost love and found love. I want to stay on an eternal high. I'm not sure how I'll go back to the mundane, even when my own life is far from mundane. This series is a drug and I am an addict. I understand addiction far better than I have in the past - I feel it at every level of my being. I don't want to return to sobriety - ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment